Stephen Palmer, Book Ghostwriter Extraordinaire & All-Around Good Guy
I love to learn. I love writing because it allows me to learn a wide range of topics at a deep level.
I have a burning belief in the power of the human spirit — our ability to transcend circumstances and achieve greatness through choice.
That belief drives me to strive for virtue and excellence in my own life, and to do all in my power to uplift and inspire others.
I co-authored the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon bestseller Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths that are Destroying Your Prosperity with Garrett Gunderson.
I co-authored The Conscious Creator: Six Laws for Manifesting Your Masterpiece Life with Kris Krohn, Reversing The Senses: Increasing Your Internal Capacity to Lead and Achieve with Martin Hubbard, and Hub Mentality: Shifting from Business Transactions to Community Interactions with Carl Woolston.
A lot of my clients will tell you I’m a nerd. I don’t deny it.
- I’ve read a minimum of one book per week since I was a teenager.
- In 4th grade, I was two rounds away from earning a place at the national spelling bee in Washington D.C.
- As a high school freshman, I was the only student in the history of Mrs. Heydet’s English class to earn 100 percent on her infamous final research paper.
- According to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, I’m a methodical, dutiful ISTJ.
- I have a liberal arts degree. I’m also a graduate and faculty member of Wizard Academy, a “non-traditional business school” with an emphasis on the art and science of persuasive communication.
- My passions and interests include political philosophy, economics, history, personal finance, entrepreneurship, sustainable and local agriculture, religion and spirituality, family, education, and culture.
- I’ll choose a serious, heartfelt drama over a bang-bang shoot ’em up action blockbuster any day.
- I’d much rather be at home with my family than anywhere.
Speaking of my family, I live in southern Utah with my wife and four kids.
When I’m not writing, you’ll find me spending time with my family, reading, or canyoneering in Zion National Park.