I provided developmental and substantive editing for A Practical Guide to Mindful Meditation by mindfulness teacher Michael Bunting.
What is mindful meditation and how can it improve my life?
You hear people talking about it. You may have read research about its benefits. Perhaps you’ve even dabbled in it yourself. You have asense that it could really make a difference in your life. You’re open and willing to learn.
But you’re not quite sure how to do it–and more importantly, you don’t understand why you should do it.
This book is for you. This practical, step-by-step guide demystifies mindfulness and meditation and teaches you exactly how it benefits you and how to do it. After reading this book, you’ll understand how meditation can be a game-changer for you. And as you do it, you’ll no longer sit in a chair feeling silly and wondering, “Am I doing this right?” You’ll meditate with confidence, and enjoy greater self-awareness, peace, joy, and fulfilment.
Read this book to learn:
- What mindfulness is and how it can change your life.
- How to meditate using the four foundations of mindfulness.
- How to cultivate the states and mindsets associated with true happiness.
- How to navigate some of the more challenging aspects of mindfulness practice.
- How mindfulness opens your heart and makes you more grateful, loving and compassionate.
- How to develop mindfulness and self-awareness in your daily life.